Greenville High School Class of 1957 Scholarship
The Greenville High School Class of 1957 Scholarship Fund was established in 2004 by the 1957 graduating class and is awarded to one deserving, graduating senior from Greenville High School pursuing higher education.
Up to $3,000. Funds may be used for tuition, fees and books.
Greenville High School – Greenville, TX
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- High class rank
- Good TAKS scores
- Taken the SAT and/or the ACT
- Involved in extracurricular and community activities
- Work experience also considered
- Two letters of recommendation and a written one-page narrative required with the submission of an application
The deadline is determined by the Greenville High School scholarship committee. Please see the counselor’s office for details.
This is a one-time, non-renewable award.
How to apply:
The application is available below or in the Greenville High School Guidance Counselor’s Office. After completing the application, turn it in to the Greenville High School Guidance Counselor’s Office.
CFNTx Scholarship Acceptance Form