Friends of the Community Foundation
Friends of the Community Foundation will evolve into a core group of supporters to help us meet the costs of our increasing involvement in:
- 1. Convening key groups in our community
- 2. Developing community knowledge and insights into effective nonprofit organizations
- 3. Helping to advocate for effective collaboration
- 4. Developing community-wide initiatives such as Early Learning consortium and ToolBox Grants
Friends’ gifts will diversify the Community Foundation’s revenue base by adding another revenue source for operations and become a lasting resource for the Community Foundation to thrive. The last few years have been transformational – from the scope of our programming to the level of new donor cultivation that increases our potential impact and improves our community’s well-being.
Your tax-deductible gift of $300 or more will help us:
1. Create endowment funds to benefit local charities important to our region through our work with attorneys, CPAs and other financial advisors. More than $230 million in bequests are slated to benefit our area through the Community Foundation.
2. Build stronger and more effective nonprofit organizations. We have awarded more than $1.5 million in ToolBox Grants in the past five years to build nonprofits’ capacity to serve, and have been focused on improving and extending early learning for children ages 0-8 since 2013.
3. Expand the reach of WORTH: The Next Generation of Philanthropists, which is comprised of emerging community leaders (ages 25-40) who join together to award grants and build endowment. WORTH builds civic leadership and community understanding for the future.
Through your Friends’ membership, you’ll have access to our increasing community knowledge base, receive a semi-annual newsletter about what the Community Foundation is achieving, be recognized in publications (unless you opt for anonymity) and receive an invitation to our Friends-only breakfast in summer 2016.
Checks may be mailed to:
North Texas Community Foundation
Attn: Friends of CF Fund
306 W. 7th St. Suite 1045
Fort Worth, TX 76102
For more information, contact Jessica Siegel at 817-877-0702 or email at email@example.com.