Your Partner in Philanthropy
When you partner with us, you can take advantage of our extensive philanthropic experience and match your client’s goals with the right giving tools.
Here are important benefits you can receive through the Community Foundation as a professional advisor:
- Put us to work as your philanthropy office – we’ll be as visible or invisible as you need us to be. We’re always on standby to answer questions, and we can speak to your clients about philanthropy even if they aren’t considering using the Community Foundation. Donating charitable dollars in a smart way isn’t always easy, but we can make the process of giving easier for you by providing fund agreements and paperwork, facilitating family meetings and more. Think of us as your partner, not your competitor.
- Continue to manage your clients’ charitable giving vehicles and retain the assets at your institution (with a minimum fund of $500,000). This service offers a range of options not otherwise available to your clients and maximizes their charitable giving by leveraging our knowledge of North Texas.
- Gain access to a like-minded network of colleagues. The Community Foundation’s Professional Advisor Outreach Cabinet (PAOC) is a regional network of accomplished professionals with expertise in tax law, estate planning, accounting, wealth management and financial planning. Members of PAOC share the common objectives of promoting philanthropy in our area and even have the option of advising the Community Foundation’s activities.
- Stay up-to-date on charitable giving. Receive timely information about the latest trends in philanthropy, tax law updates and more by signing up for our e-newsletter.
- Earn continuing education credit. We host programs for professional advisors to receive CLE and CPE credit.
To learn about the benefits to your clients of working with the Community Foundation, click here.
To learn more, please contact Nancy Webb, Director of Philanthropic Services, at email@example.com or 817.877.0702.