Benefits for Your Clients
With the North Texas Community Foundation, making philanthropic contributions is greatly simplified. We provide all administrative services related to a donor’s fund, including accounting, auditing, financial management, due diligence, grantmaking and evaluation.
We also offer many more benefits for your clients:
- Flexibility. Your clients can make one gift to satisfy a variety of personal charitable interests.
- Tax advantages. Assets contributed to the Community Foundation qualify for maximum tax deductibility and other advantages not available to private foundations. Our public tax status creates more available funding to support your clients’ philanthropic interests.
- Asset management. Your clients can choose their asset management team for funds over $500,000.
- Convenience. A fund can usually be opened with one brief meeting, with the Community Foundation handling all government reports, legal questions and audit requirements.
- Economy and efficiency. Your client enjoys economies of scale. With more than $200 million in assets, we keep administrative fees low.
- Independence. A 19-member board, made up of community leaders, oversees the programs of the Community Foundation. Their only interest is the ongoing needs of the community.
- Immediate and long-term impact. Our strong record of financial stewardship assures your clients that their charitable agenda will be met now and for generations to come.
- Resources. Our expert staff can help your clients explore their giving goals, values and interests. We’ll match your clients with causes in the community that are important to them.
- Customization. Here, your clients have choices. They can customize their fund and open it using a variety of assets. Often, donors choose to first establish a donor advised fund, which gives them the advantage of a private foundation without the cost and fees associated with one. Later, many donors choose to endow their funds to ensure long-term benefits to their causes or favorite charities.
To learn more, please contact Nancy Webb, Director of Philanthropic Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.877.0702.