General Scholarship Application Guidelines
- Please review all scholarship criteria carefully prior to preparing an application.
- Submit one copy of your certified transcript with each application.
- If available, use the checklist at the bottom of each scholarship application to verify that all attachments are included.
- Reference letters should be mailed separately by the writer.
- Do not include résumés with your application unless requested.
- Please note that incomplete applications may not be accepted or may cause a delay in processing, depending on the scholarship.
- If mailed, your completed application and attachments must be postmarked by the deadline date.
- Verify where your completed application should be mailed.
- If the application is to be sent to an organization other than the Community Foundation, the name and address will appear on the criteria or application for that scholarship.
- If you are submitting your application to the North Texas Community Foundation, either mail or hand-deliver by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the deadline to:
North Texas Community Foundation
306 West 7th Street, Suite 1045
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Although applications are available online, they are not to be submitted electronically.
- Please print or type legibly (in black or blue ink) on all application materials and submit hard copies.
Frequently asked questions are answered here.