Thank you for your interest in joining the North Texas Community Foundation team. Below is a list of our current employment opportunities.
Description of Position:
The Front Office Administrator works closely with staff to support all aspects of the Community Foundation’s operations and is responsible for first and consistent impressions of the North Texas Community Foundation. She or he strives to represent the Community Foundation with a high level of integrity, through a gracious, caring demeanor. The front office duties include greeting visitors and providing sincere, friendly assistance on the telephone. The full-time position requires flexibility and ease in moving to new tasks as the office evolves and grows.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Incoming Calls
- Mail and Outgoing Mailing/Shipping Coordination
- Technology Assistance & Coordination
- Database Updates and FIMS Utilization
- Event Support
- Office, Kitchen and Facility Maintenance
- Ordering Supplies
- Office Machine Maintenance and Training
- Ordering and Setting up Catering Needs for Office and Meetings
- General Administrative Support as needed
- Coordinating Special Projects as assigned
Skills and Competencies
- Friendly voice and demeanor with a positive attitude for interfacing with visitors, Fundholders, Board Members and staff
- Professional appearance
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Accomplished high-level people skills
- Demonstrate sensitivity to confidential matters
- Proven organizational and management skills
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe, email & internet browsers
- Ability to quickly learn new software (FIMS database)
- Talent to do multitasking with proficiency in all areas
- Ability to work with others to accomplish the mission of the Community Foundation
- A self-starter, conscientious and detail-oriented
- High-level personal and professional integrity and ethics
- A college degree is not a primary concern, but it is desired
- Administrative experience with a nonprofit organization is also preferred
This position reports to the Executive Services Coordinator.
A resume and cover letter should be directed to Margie Curtis at MCurtis@NorthTexasCF.org,
The office is located in downtown Fort Worth, TX.