Thank you for your interest in joining the North Texas Community Foundation team. Our current employment opportunities are listed below.
NTXCF is seeking a permanent, full-time Accounting Associate. The position is responsible for various accounting, financial reporting and analysis, and records management. The position provides competitive compensation, retirement, vacation and sick time, life and long-term disability insurance.
The ideal candidate possesses the following nonprofit accounting experience:
• Process and account for daily cash receipts, bank deposits
• Accounts payable
• Reconcile bank accounts
• Monthly reconciliation of investment accounts
• Fixed asset record maintenance
• General journal voucher entry
• Financial administrative duties
Skills and Competencies
• Must have a high level of integrity. Will have access to confidential information.
• Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook with the ability to learn database software.
• Ability to prepare and maintain accurate financial records and reports in a timely manner.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Has aptitude for numbers and attention to detail.
• Has knowledge and understanding of accounting process and impact on financial statements.
• Team player with a strong work ethic.
• Full charge bookkeeping experience a plus.
• Experience in a non-profit environment a plus.
• Experience in an integrated financial database a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resume should include job experience, educational background and software experience.