Informed Giving. Collective Impact.
Empowering the Next Generation
WORTH is a charitable membership group comprised of emerging change makers (ages 22-40). Members learn about critical needs facing our community and decide how to meet those needs through a collaborative grantmaking process. WORTH empowers the next generation to advance North Texas for the better.
The group has awarded over $100,000 to local nonprofits since 2016.
- Learn about critical needs in our community and how to ensure the money you give makes an impact.
- Magnify your giving by pooling resources with other young professionals and drawing a dollar-for-dollar match from local investors.
- Get to know local nonprofits and make all decisions on how WORTH funds are invested.
- Gain access to local leaders and philanthropists.
- Build your network with other young professionals committed to the success of our community.
- Understand options available to support your own charitable giving.
- All events are free to members.
Jeremy Williams, WORTH Chair
Addison Conley, WORTH Vice-Chair
Ximena Antunez de Mayolo
Become a Member
Members join WORTH by making a $250 donation (or $400 per couple) to the WORTH Endowment Fund at the Community Foundation. There are three ways to make a donation to worth:
Thank you to our matching investors Meta Alice Keith Bratten Foundation, The Hodges Fund, Huckabee Community Excellence Fund and Higginbotham Community Fund!